Jobs, apprenticeships, volunteering and work experience
The services below can help you search and apply for jobs.
- Find a job - the UK Government’s online tool allows you to search and apply for jobs in a range of sectors
- King’s Cross Recruit – A service that aims to get Camden residents into local jobs created by the King’s Cross Central development
- Timewise Jobs - Supports residents to find part time jobs and flexible working options
- Proud to Care North London - Live in north London and looking for flexible and rewarding work or training in the care sector?
Search jobs with Camden Council
If you are interested in working for Camden Council, browse our current job vacancies:
Volunteer to get more experience
There are many local volunteering opportunities to choose from and it is easy to get involved. Visit Volunteer Centre Camden where you can search their online database of volunteering opportunities.
Further information is available from:
- Voluntary Action Camden (VAC) supports voluntary and community action in Camden
- Greater London Volunteering (GLV) is the regional umbrella organisation for volunteering in London
Work experience placements allow you to explore careers options, experience a working environment and develop important skills such as communication and time management.
If you live in or attend a school or college in Camden and are interested in a Camden Council work experience opportunity, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org